Sunday 25 August 2013

Whats on My Nails #4




Hi everyone! Today I am wearing Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine in the shade 'Prickly Pear' Also I have used some of the Style Addict Nail polish from Avon over the accent nail which creates a really nice sparkle to it. This colour is perfect for summer and also lasts a long time without chipping! The formula is quite thick which gives a gel consistency and makes it appear more shiny.

 I only needed 2 coats of the Barry M nail polish to get the full effect. I would love to buy more of these Barry M Gelly Hi Shine's as they have a great formula and are reasonably priced.

You can buy this Barry M nail polish HERE for £3.99 and currently they have a buy 1 get the 2nd half price offer on some Barry M products.

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Have you tried any Barry M gelly nail polishes?

Alice xox

Follow my Twitter here 

3 comments:

  1. I bought this nail polish for my friends birthday and I really didn't want to give it away :-( deffo going to buy this :-)

    Emily xo stillbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this nail polish
    i dye to try out a barry m
    xoxo
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you on Instagram and have fallen in love with your feed/blog!
    We own the same bed sheets haha!

    Absolutely adore this nail varnish btw it's one of my faves. Followed :)!

    Collette ♡
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete